Welcome to Swan Family Lawyers
Expert advice Outcome focussed Cost effective
At Swan Family Lawyers we practice in the areas of family law, wills and estates, Guardianship Board Appeals and Victims of Crime Act claims.
There’s no doubt we are very good at what we do. Our team is headed by Christopher Swan who is one of only a small number of Adelaide lawyers who are accredited by the Law Society of South Australia as family law specialists.
We listen to our clients carefully. We listen to the whole story and then we provide the very best legal advice. Every time. But we believe that’s not enough. It’s not all about the law. There’s the bigger picture to consider and we are very good at doing that too. We think about what would make things easier for our clients. That’s why we offer the following extras so that we can provide our clients with the support and the direction they need:
- Free consultations for our family law clients with a child and family specialist and a financial specialist
- A choice of either the traditional path of resolving family matters through the Courts or using Collaborative Practice and resolving issues through negotiations outside the Court
- Free parking in the Adelaide Central Market carpark
- Free information packs in relation to family, wills and estate matters
- Free public seminar to learn about your options after you have separated from your partner
We believe it is not enough to be on the ball. We must be where the ball is next.
We will always return your phone calls and answer your emails within 24 hours.
We understand people want to keep legal costs to a minimum. We let our clients know if there are things, such as gathering of information to be exchanged, that can be done by them, thereby saving them money. And we have prepared a guide to help clients prepare for and get the most out of their first appointment with us.
We care for our clients and we enjoy what we do. Take a look at our testimonials and see what our clients think of us!
Feel free to make a telephone or email enquiry with our office. Our solicitors will be happy to talk to you. We can give you some guidance as to the process and will not charge you for this initial discussion.